The 2010 “biography” of cancer and its treatment, The Emperor of All Maladies, is an excellent read for several audiences. You will not find a more compelling treatment of oncology’s development over the 20th and early 21st centuries. To read the entirety of the review, please find it at its new home at www.manhattancbt.com.
- Book Review: The Emperor of All Maladies
- Book Review – Why Zebras Don’t Get Ulcers
- Am I Gay? Part II: Coping with Sexual Obsessions
- Sexual Obsessions: “Am I Gay?”
- How to Pick a Therapist
- Buddhism and Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- What are ERP and ExRP?
- Dissertation excerpt: STRESS REACTIVITY, HEALTH, AND MEDITATION: A Path Analytic Approach
- Anxiety and Depression in Patients Recovering from Bone Marrow and Stem Cell Transplants